.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Academic Accomplishments

Academic effect\nOne chuck that I am particularly dashing of is my Poetry Wheel that I completed for AP Lit. I am a very fanciful person when it comes to projects and this poetry wind expresses that side of me. I current an A for my hard guide and most of every last(predicate), I was soaring of the work that I presented to my teacher. I went above and beyond the expectations of the project and was rewarded for my hard work.\n\nStudent earn\nThree words that give away me are:\n1. Devoted- when I move my mind to something, I wont send away until its finished. Having this quality motivates me to mend my work habits in prepare and strive to be a better person.\n2. Responsible- I am the kind of person who does all told my faculty member work beforehand anything else. That means if I abide to stay in all weekend I will, academic work comes before anything else.\n3. Respectful- I was raised in a home where reward was cardinal of the biggest family rules and values. I b elieve that teachers and parents should be respected at all times and everyone should receive the respect that they deserve.\n\nTalents\nI am a visual learner and dismantle up on young skills and lessons fairly quickly. This has helped me doneout my course in school because in that location hasnt been a challenge alike difficult for me to overcome. I as well help students out in Biochemistry, or Physiology, when they need help. I also help students when it comes to Spanish since I am bilingual, it is simple for me to help them out.\n\nTeachers\nTeachers that know me scoop would be:\n1. Mrs. Bernard-Mrs. Bernard she was my counselor from 9-11th grade. She has helped me by dint of numerous problems and never fails to understand hello to me in the hall. Whenever my grades were slithering she would call me in to await what was going on. She was the person that I looked up and she was always thither for me when I needed her. She got me through my 9th, 10th, and 11th grade.\n2 . Mr. Ramos- Mr. Ramos was the best Spanish teacher I necessitate had, he helped me with S...

No comments:

Post a Comment